Saturday, August 31, 2024

Massive Opportunity to Alchemise Your Life

HIMALAYAS: RETREAT OF A LIFETIME 2Oth-26th OCTOBER
Dear friends, when the Shift gets tough, the Shifters get going! Right Now is the perfect opportunity to capitalise on inbound galactic energies to transform our lives, and there's no better place to experience that, than the majestic Himalayas.

In the Himalayas you can tap into the tremendous Lemurian energies of the 1st Nations Tibetans. It's an ancient alchemical vibe.

That's exactly what Openhand's pilgrimage of a lifetime in Northern India offers - a profound opportunity to bask in these ancient energies to transform our existence.
 Who's with me? <<< Open 馃拵
Here's What's in store:
Stunning scenery and high energetic vibes to activate your soul...
Hiking Out to Embody the Flowing Energies into the Crown Chakra...
Glorious Retreat Centre Nestled in The Mountains...
Groundbreaking 5D Human Activation with Ascended Master Energies...
Deep Consciousness Meditations Based on Ancient Himalayan Yogic Breathing Practices...
Deep Peace in the Surrounding Mountain Temples...
Great Indian Food & Camaraderie With Kindred Spirits...
Here's what people say about Openhand Retreats...

"Words fall short to describe the depth of the experiences I had in the recent Himalayan Pilgrimage with Openhand. Years before I had a dream where I was on a pilgrimage with Openhanders and upon reaching the foothills of mightly snowpeaked himalayas I breakdown and cry as I'm overwhelmed with the feelings of coming home. It was only a small taster of a much deeper experience. Thank you Open and Tilly for trusting us with this task and for the extra push at times it needed!"

- Vimal

"WOW WOW WOW!!!! There are never emotive enough words to express the deep, bottom of my heart, gratitude that I have for you both and how life-changing it has been for me finding my way to Openhand , so as the subject line says, I hope you can feel it across the ether (tears of joy and gratitude are still rolling). What a priceless and profound gift to have given me and the lovely souls I've shared this time with - the unshakable knowledge that WE CAN!"

- Alex

"I felt blessed to be a part of Openhand's first terrestrial retreat here in the Himalayas. Words can't express my feelings. It was very mystical and activational for me. The group freewheeling felt like an opening to the mystical doorway. It was a wonderful week spent together with the most amazing people and wonderful energies. What an amazing opportunity to witness and feel the happenings in person! "

- River

For those who attend, it will surely be the most mystical opportunity of a lifetime. You have to be there to experience the incredible opening of higher dimensional energies, which infuse across the Himalayas like the mists of time, bringing dormant aspects of soul awake.

There's never been a better opportunity than this window right now, as the portals open for the Great Shift to 5D.  <<< Open 馃拵
Full Info & Booking: Himalayan Pilgrimage 20th - 26th October
Share with friendsShare with friends
Inspire a friendInspire a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment