Monday, August 26, 2024

Massive Opportunity to Alchemise Your Life

SEDONA: RETREAT OF A LIFETIME 23rd-28th SEPTEMBER
Dear friends, they say "Fortune Favours the Bold" - and so it is with the 5D Shift. With so much going on to limit us to 3D boxes in society, the only way out, is to go deeper within.

And there to tap into the incredible alchemy of the 1st Nations Energies, to invigorate our journey to higher dimensions. Let the 5D infuse your life for maximum transformation.

That's exactly what Openhand's pilgrimage of a lifetime offers, in the most amazing portal energies of Sedona. We still have a couple of last minute for those feeling the inspiration. We'd love to see you there, but don't delay, as it's sure to book out.
 <<< Open 馃拵
Here's What's in store:
Stunning energetic portal site of Sedona....
Travelling Out to High Alchemy Locations...
Secluded High Vibe Retreat Centre...
Deep Consciousness Meditation...
Deep Connections with 1st Nations Groups in the Ether...
Deep Joy and Relaxation...
Great Food & Camaraderie With Kindred Spirits...
Here's what people say about Openhand Retreats...

"WOW WOW WOW!!!! There are never emotive enough words to express the deep, bottom of my heart, gratitude that I have for you both and how life-changing it has been for me finding my way to Openhand , so as the subject line says, I hope you can feel it across the ether (tears of joy and gratitude are still rolling). What a priceless and profound gift to have given me and the lovely souls I've shared this time with - the unshakable knowledge that WE CAN!"

- Alex

"What an amazing, powerful experience.. To me it felt the most important thing I have done in my life so far. Powerful! I am so grateful to every body Who was there and to Open for the valuable teachings and his presence. Something unlocked for me.. Something that i ve been looking for quite a while. I am so grateful! The Meditations mindblowing, the energies so powerful the transformation so Present. Thank you everyone for sharing and contributing to what took Place."

- Vaso

"Openhand and these retreats are the greatest discovery in my life. There are not enough words in any language to express that gratitude that I feel within my heart. Here I found my soul family – my true family - joining this wonderful international community, connecting with most beautiful souls. We cry together, we laugh together, we dance, we sing together, we break through together, we reflect upon and resonate with each other. We feel much love and compassion towards each other."

- Asya

For those who attend, it will surely be the event of a lifetime. A chance to deepen into the energies of the Original Elders, open up in deep mystical portals, touch the deepest aspects of unrealised self, and simply have a tremendous time in a great venue, with high vibe food, and in the company of kindred spirits. What more could you ask for? See you there! <<< Open 馃拵
Full Info & Booking: Sedona Pilgrimage 23rd - 28th September

No comments:

Post a Comment