Thursday, July 18, 2024

How do I know if a spirit or demon is attached to me, and how do I get rid of it? - Jade Hasuly · Clairvoyant/writer



I’m literally dealing with this now. Important to remember that whatever we term a demon, a ghost, a spirit, a shadow person; it is all just an energy. This realization in itself will help you maintain your frequency and stay in your power. Fear feeds them. Bigtime. Fun fact: most people have had something attached at some point in their life and don’t even know it. Cracks in our aura, trauma all create spots for energies to seep in.

These energies do all kinds of things it has taken me years to decipher them. Number one for me is sleep is horrendous, terrifying lucid dreams with full recall every night. Sleep paralysis upon waking. Feeling heart palpitations to the point I have to go outside. Intrusive thoughts that are not my own. Feeling of being watched. Continuing addictions I know I have to quit. These are all signs. I detail paranormal activity that I experienced in my book I’m currently writing. It’s traumatic reliving it to be honest.

Kick the addiction asap if you have one. An earthbound spirit who had the same addiction can easily creep in. Especially vulnerable people are empaths. Clairsentient people all are number one targets.

You have the power. Raise your frequency. This is the answer. They will not want to stick around. They live off low vibe crap.

Weird physical things can manifest too with no medical explanation possible.

Hydrate and ground yourself. Choose high frequency and they won’t want you anymore.

And last but not least do not counter with aggressive behavior or speech it makes it worse and feeds it.

I am dismantling one now and it is difficult to not get angry but it only works against me so I have stopped and taken opposite approach. Don’t create environments they like and kill any addiction is my best advice. Fear is not needed it’s literally just an energy we ultimately have the power to feed or starve

No comments:

Post a Comment