Saturday, June 1, 2024

[VIDEO 3 of Online Class] , How to Know If Your Galactic Contact Is Real? Find Out Here: Asara Adams


“How do I know if my Galactic experiences are real or if I’m imagining them?”
 
As a Galactic Contact Facilitator and Galactic Advisor, I’m getting this question almost every day…
 
If you want to make sure that your Galactic experiences and 
communications with your Galactic Families of Light are real, 
then this Video #3 is specifically for you!
 
In this bonus video, you will find out what happened to me at my first real UFO/Spaceship encounter and how I was able to make sure it was the real thing.
 
To watch this video, Click Here:

Enjoy! :-)
 
Much Love, 
 
Asara Adams
 
~Asara~ Adams
Founder of The Telos Channel
Trance-channel for 
Adama of Telos
Archangel Michael and
The Pleiadian-Sirian-Arcturian Council of Light

 
Legal Disclaimer:
The information in this email is not intended to give medical or financial advice.
Please consult with a professional.

You are receiving this email, because you have subscribed to either a free report, our newsletter or at one of our events.

Our mailing address is:

The Telos Channel
404 N. Mt. Shasta Blvd #110
Mount Shasta, CA 96067



Copyright © The Telos Channel, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment