Monday, June 17, 2024

Prince⚧️ Channeled by Erena Velazquez Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces

Prince 馃挏⚧️馃幐馃幎馃帳馃幖馃帳馃幎馃幐⚧️馃挏
Good Morning,
I am Prince Rogers Nelson an American singer, multi instrumentalist, songwriter, a record producer and etc. I was waiting for this opportunity to come through this channel.
Why I am here today? I want to share from behind the veil about some of the experiences, I went through being a famous singer. Yes, I was blessed for being so gifted and to be able to perform in front of thousands of people. I loved every minute of singing and creating my music. I was a total eccentric, and I always acted the way I wanted without thinking about the consequences. I invented my own music style, performance clothes for the stage, and I wrote my own music too.
You can check my pictures on the internet, and you are going to say that I was too much, so I didn’t care on how the crowd reacted to my stage styling. I was unique and expressed myself as an artist through fashion and music. I was extremely fascinated with guitars. My collection of them reached over 121. I did appreciate every piece, they all sounded differently. Thats the beauty of it. I was very arrogant, so I spoke my mind and behave the way I wanted, despite of others, who didn’t appreciate this type of behavior.
I was a top musician in America. Many youngsters are seeking fame today and dream about having a music career to be on the stage. Well, that is great. Glamour and success comes with a price tag. Behind the scenes, I was accused of plagiarism, that is a total lie. Also, I was fighting with Warner Bros and others music companies for every little penny I earned, as they always tried to pay less, than they are supposed to or over a detail I wanted to put in my albums. When you step into fame, everyone wants a piece of you for themselves, like your money, your clothes and etc.
Nothing comes for free, you need to dedicate yourself fully to accomplish your dream. Then Darkness starts to appear everywhere. It wants to enslave you completely to the point, that it wants to tell you on how to perform or on how to write your own music. I was invited to become a part of the Evil cult, which makes sacrifices and practices the Satanic rituals. I had zero interest to join them. My only passion was my music and nothing else. They were not happy with my rejection and tried to make my life difficult.
I still didn’t care, as they were bunch of crazies. I was crazy enough myself, so I didn’t need others. My personality was too much to handle, it reflected in my two failed marriages. I was always fighting with production companies to be able to produce my albums on time. They only care on how much profit you are going to bring in, basically you are just a money making machine and not a person for them. There is not much glamour behind the scenes, you can see corruption and dishonesty everywhere.
This lifestyle lead me to get addicted to opioids, as it was to difficult for me to handle my body aches from constant training and concerts. Drugs were helping me to cope with my life. I can tell you honestly, I was never interested in drugs and stayed away from them. Being a famous person especially a musician, it’s almost unavoidable of not becoming addicted to some kind of a drug, because of the constant pressure you feel every day of being famous and a singer. A small group of Dark Ones control the whole planet. You can’t escape from them, if you are famous.
I just want to let you know, that Darkness is going to vanish together with its minions from Earth. They are everywhere and serve Evil by criticizing the truth and denying to admit to themselves, maybe they are wrong about certain things. Personally, I never cared about on how people perceived me, only my music mattered to me. I never voted for any president. I tried to help women to express their femininity and stop being suppressed by different religions. I did not consume meat, as I loved animals.
My life was very busy, and some days were too overwhelming. It lead to my early departure only at 57 years old by an overdose. I was given incorrect amount of dosage much more than my usual take. It was easy to get drugs. I want to remind everyone, never think that the grass is greener on the other side. I am grateful to be able to speak to everyone and be reminded that my music is still alive. It seems like, I have been gone for a long time since my human death, but only 8 years have passed. You can connect to higher vibrations through my music. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces. I am sending my blessings to everyone.
Stay Safe
Prince⚧️
Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces
https://www.facebook.com/erena.velazquez




No comments:

Post a Comment