Friday, January 26, 2024

Erena Velazquez 4 de Diciembre de 2023 · Ashtar 馃浉馃浉馃寧馃浉馃浉

Ashtar 馃浉馃浉馃寧馃浉馃浉
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am Ashtar, the Commander of the Galactic Light Forces, and I am here today to give new information about the progress of Ascension Process on your planet.
Since my last message, I have been dealing with some unexpected developments regarding humankind. I was away for about a week on the mission to save Mother Earth from an invasion by a robotic civilization called Mercians. They are Artificial Intelligence the most advanced, we ever uncounted before.
Your desperate Negative Controllers created a real threat from Space by the Mercians. This civilization conquers planets, stars systems and etc. and destroys everything in their way, what is not useful for them. The Reptilians contacted them on the behalf of the Dark Ones, who wanted to strike a deal with them by giving away your planet in exchange for their own lives.
Unfortunately as usual, they made a foolish decision, which almost caused the disappearance of the whole humanity. They only think about how to save their Matrix with a low vibrational matter. The Mercians don’t value life except for their own. They were able to find Earth very easily thanks to the vibrations coming from your satellites.
The natural protective field around your planet became very weak with the constant launching of new satellites and spacecraft almost everyday. If you remember, we set up in the past protection around Gaia, it didn’t last as your technologies carry low vibrations of 3D.
These satellites and rockets sent into space by one negative company on your planet, use them to spy and control humanity, they damage the atmosphere of Earth with their 3D technologies, and they also don’t last, easily fall apart and explode in your space. The Galactic Light Forces need to constantly to remove them, so they don’t damage your planet or fall on the people of Earth. We also need to have the space around your planet to be clear in case of emergency, we need to land on Earth.
After my return from my recent mission, we were able to put a new special protection system around Mother Earth to prevent any future attempts to be attacked by the Outworlders. We couldn’t place this one earlier, as the frequencies in your reality needed to reach a certain level to be able to use this specific technology.
The robotic civilization sent 1 billion ships to attack humanity. I, Ashtar needed to leave Earth, I took a lot ships from the fleet that was protecting your planet. Vrillon and 3 other Galactic Commanders were put in charge of the fleet that was left to watch Earth. We also traveled to one of the Pleaidian planets to get more ships. The Galactic Light Forces surprise attacked the Mercians fleet. Unfortunately, it really didn’t gave us much of an advantage, these robots are hard to kill. Usually, when we unexpectedly attack the Dark Forces, we destroy their spacecraft very quickly.
I spend almost a week fighting with the Mercians. Their spaceships clocking, shooting abilities and maneuvering in the battlefield raised my curiosity to the point that we captured one of their ships. My crew and I ended up teleporting ourselves to the mothership, as my ship was completely destroyed. This battle was so intense that I asked Anubis to join me with his Intergalactic Coalition fleet to help us. Anubis fleet attacked Mercian Forces from behind. We were able to destroy most of the robotics ships, only a few escaped.
This advanced negative civilization was planning to eliminate the entire human‘s population, 8 billion people on Earth including the Negative Controllers too, in just one hour by using invisible poison gas. Then, they would have taken all of the resources from the planet and nothing would be left of Mother Gaia.
I am glad, it’s over for now, as I was seriously injured in the battle. The laser weapons from the Mercian ship hit my body, it completely cut off one of my arms and my whole leg. I was standing on one leg and seeing on the floor my arm and leg completely detached from my body. It’s okay, we have advanced technology, in couple minutes the healing machines restored my arm and leg. I am back to normal.
I also could have regrown my body parts by using my Universal Consciousness, it would have taken much longer. As a Galactic Commander I don’t have the time to wait. The Mercian civilization will not have a chance to harm humanity. Right now, Nicola Tesla and Zetas are on the captured robotic ship looking at the advanced technology and trying to figure out on how to use it.
Humanity needs to take my words into their hearts that your planet is a liability to the Milky Galaxy, and it’s time for you to start to eliminate the Evil on the ground. Remember that the Dark Ones on your planet are only in human bodies, there are no Reptilians or any Galactic negative species left on Earth including underground, they are weak and can easily be overthrown. We can’t afford to be your saver forever, as other planets are waiting for our assistance.
Divine continues to spread high vibrations around Mother Earth to help lift up the ones, who are ready to take the next step in their spiritual journey to Ascension by leaving behind the Matrix and moving into new horizons. Humans, who are spreading false information, are going to stay in a low vibrational reality. Do your best to help with the transition into a New Earth. Each of you needs to make a conscious decision, where you want to be.
Please, remember any sort of negativity, judgment and etc. immediately lowers your frequencies. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces.
Sending Supreme Love to my Brothers and Sisters.
Ashtar
Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces


https://www.facebook.com/erena.velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment