Monday, December 25, 2023

The EARTH HEART is undergoing a TRANSFORMATION! Our COLLECTIVE Consciousness is SHIFTING Radically Right NOW!

prime-facebook-header
 

Namaste Heavenly One of our Universal Earth Alliance of Light,

As Ground Crew of Terra Nova Gaia we anchor in the Higher Light to assist in Shifting this realm into the Paradise she has always evolved to be!

Much Love and Blessings in the LIGHT...The Eagle and the Condor

Eagle-and-Condor-Logo

todays transmission from White Gold Eagle my 12th Dimensional Venusian, Lyran, Vulcan, Elven Avatar:

Paul White Gold Eagle

Greetings Pure Awakened Ones of the Buddha Mind Paradigm

We have wave after wave after wave of Higher Dimensional Love Light flowing into the Quantum Field from the Most High through this Mass Christ Consciousness Awakening Portal

With these massive waves of energies coming in Pachamama received another powerful activation today on the ring of fire with a magnitude 5.9 earthquake at 3:23 UTC in Chile, South America in the Andes Mountains, Kundalini of Gaia and home of our Sacred Condors. This is the most profound Synchronicity of our Divine Mother Goddess of the Magdalene of the Gold Rose pulsing forth from the Crystalline Core of our Great Mother.

Our local Solaris Continues to assist Gaia and all her Children of the Sun in this Great Ascension Process by releasing several C Class Solar Flares and another Trinity of M Class Flares today with the most powerful maxing at M 2.94 at 11:18 UTC. As a transmitter of God's Holy Light our Sun in collaboration with all Suns and the Great Central Sun are flooding this realm with Gamma Plasma Waves of Adamantine Light. All Starseed Earth Angelics of the 144 are being flooded with these Creation Codes of Rainbow Body Frequencies for our Quantum Leap of Consciousness into homo-Luminous, Light Bodies of Eternal Life.

Continue to go through and through and through until full and total compression breakthrough as SuperNova Conscious Co-Creators of our 5D Timeline of Enlightenment for all Sentient beings of the Way…A’Ho!

http://eaglelovecondor.com

CLICK HERE for the transcripts of today's transmissions

The-144000-Diamonds-are-Upgrading-pwge

The EARTH HEART is undergoing a TRANSFORMATION! Our COLLECTIVE Consciousness is SHIFTING Radically Right NOW!

In today's transmissions our Higher Self Connection with Source bridges the gap between the physical and the non physical to merge Heaven and Earth through your Sacred Heart Center!

Join us on the Path here...

New-Earth-weekly-Report-square-thumb-12-24-2023

New Earth Ascension Energy Report, Ceremony, Meditation and Astrology Reading for the week of December 24th - 30th 2023 from the Sacred Condor

patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/95238179

Included in this weeks special New Earth report my Goddess covers the astrology for the coming week from December 24th - 30th 2023, guides a very special beautiful ceremony for this Tuesdays Full Moon in Cancer on the 26th of December and a powerful New Earth Scribe message.Enjoy her calming soothing Divine Feminine voice and transmission.

May the Holy Days, your final days of December and 2023 be most beautiful and blessed and may 2024 be full of Happiness, Joy, Peace and Abundance for you and your family and have the Best Year Ever!!

Thank you for your support and blessings. Namaste

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE GODDESS TRANSMISSION

Please like, comment and share our videos to get our messages to or Team of the 144,000. Thank you very much!!!

Have a most beautiful and blessed Awakening Journey. Be sure to make this the best day ever!!

Much Love and Blessings in the Light... the Eagle and the Condor

PS. if you find value in our work and would like to help us continue our work you can make a pledge or donation at http://eaglelovecondor.com
A'Ho!!

***
the Sun ruler of how we shine our Light is in grounded Capricorn and is in a positive sextile to Saturn

I AM Presence

If you haven't joined us in the I AM Discourses Please be sure to start your FREE 33 Day Journey with us in transforming your Life in the most Positive Ways!!

Start Here >>>>>I Am the Way

***
MEET-YOUR-SPIRIT-GUIDE-THUMBnail

Meet your Spirit Guide (Sacred Condor Guided Meditation)

New! on Patreon ~ Meet your Spirit Guide (Sacred Condor Guided Meditation)

CLICK HERE to connect with your Spirit Guides

A "Guided Meditation to Meet Your Spirit Guide" from my Sacred Condor is a transformative experience designed to facilitate a connection between an individual and their spiritual guide, providing a space for self-discovery, guidance, and insight. This meditation typically involves visualization and intentional relaxation techniques to create a receptive state of mind.

Embark on a journey of self-discovery and spiritual connection with the "Guided Meditation to Meet Your Spirit Guide." This immersive experience invites participants to explore the depths of their inner world, guided by a soothing voice that leads them through a series of calming visualizations and intentional breathwork.

As the meditation unfolds, participants are encouraged to create a sacred and protected space within their minds—a tranquil environment where they can feel secure and open to spiritual energies. The meditation then guides them to ground themselves, establishing a connection with the Earth's energy and fostering a sense of stability.

This "Guided Meditation to Meet Your Spirit Guide" serves as a powerful tool for self-reflection, spiritual growth, and the cultivation of a meaningful connection with the unseen realms of guidance and support.

patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/meet-your-spirit-94221444

***
rare alignment with the Pleiades

Teresa Rivera

"PRAYER OF HEALING"

-Before the year ends repeat with me...

▪I am love.
▪I am the force.
▪I am the mind.
▪I am the energy.
▪I am the calm.
▪I am health.
▪I am the peace.
▪I am the light.
▪I deserve to be happy.
▪I deserve to be healthy.
▪Today begins the healing of my body, mind and spirit.
▪I forgive myself for the mistakes I made, because I'm not guilty of anything, I couldn't and didn't know how to act differently at that time.
▪I forgive all the people I got angry with and I accept them because they couldn't be like I wanted them to.
▪I set them free and free myself from the feeling of resentment forever.
▪I completely cancel the past into the present to free my future.
▪I stop judging myself and judging others forever.
▪I surrender at this moment all my pain, all my mistakes to the Eternal to transform everything into love, health and peace.
▪By His divine power and His love within me, I decide to heal my body, my mind and my soul.
▪I open my heart to your pure love that surrounds me with its radiant light, revitalizing every cell of my body and every negative thought, turning them into positives, recreating me in a new life full of love and joy.
▪I wish with all my heart this healing to then help heal others and thus fulfill my mission of love in this life. It's done!... May everyone be happy!!!
I AM A BEING OF THE FIFTH DIMENSION
patreon

Join our Eagle and Condor Tribe:
http://www.whitegoldeagle.com

Big Welcome and much Gratitude to our new supporters this month on Patreon!!

Nurten
Karen D.
Collin T.
Suzanne
Mrs Chryssy
Chris
Jen W.
Elly B.
Angela
Catherine D.
Linda
A Pretty Sweet Life - LT
Alaina N.
Constance H.
Bonnie
KentuckyChuck

thank you to our tribe members for raising your pledge on patreon this month:

new Tribe members go here for our teachings and trainings:
https://primedisclosure.com/patreon-transmissions

Thank you for the pledge in Youtube Monthly Memberships this month!

Heike T.
SHARON R.
NADINE P.
Linda B.
STILL Productions
Mrs Chryssy
Wise
Margo S.

Thank you for the donations today from

Els M.

Great-White-Egret-Ridgefield-marsh

A Living Poem from the Eagle to the Condor

In Eternal LOVE and TRUTH, The Eagle and the Condor live our Higher Purpose and Mission in the Truth of Divine Union in the LIGHT of ONE.

In Hieros Gamos we live in Unity Consciousness and Fly to the New Heavenly Host in our Ascension Journey of Unconditional Love and Bliss in the LIGHT. Joining together in Oneness to Usher in the Eternal Time of Freedom and Peace for all God's Children of the New Earth... (The Prophecy is Fulfilled!)

Our Divine Dispensation is at hand (We CALL in our Holy Jurisdictions) of our Sacred Lands for our Good People of Terra Nova Gaia. Divine Mother Goddess is with us for our full activation and integration of our Solar Christos Sophia Rainbow Bodies of Infinite Light.

We are re-united to the Fountain of LIFE as the nectars of Source Gnosis flows freely into the hearts and minds of our Starseed Ground Crew Earth Angelics of the 144.

Within the Still White Magnetic Light at Center of your PRESENCE is where the nonphysical is made physical and emptiness manifests into form. We expand non-linear out non-physically from Source and return there by compression through physical matter into the Still center.

The Original True Nature of your indestructible Diamond Mind is Empty, Clear, Bright and Free. She reflects herself perfectly into the Mirror of Eternity...

You are remembering your True Essence of the Holy Temple of Light of Divinity, the True Face of Love before all Creation. In the Clear Light of Bliss all things are Revealed. This is the Transformation into the Avatar of New Earth!

All things are Perfectly Resolved in the Unborn Mind of the Buddha. With the Bright Virtue of our Indestructible Diamond Mind of Pure Awareness we are
In the final days of waking from the Dream into the "Real" as we rise in the Glory of the New Dawn of Heaven on Earth!

...Aho!

- Paul White Gold Eagle

healing-medittion-thumbnail

Sometimes meditation is all you need

KIN 65 ~ RED COSMIC SERPENT

13 CHICCHAN - 24 DECEMBER 2023

COSMIC KUNDALINI AWAKENING

MANTRA
I endure in order to SURVIVE
Transcending INSTINCT
I seal the store of life force
With the Cosmic tone of presence
I AM guided by the power of Universal water

144000 DIAMONDS CLOSE YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL SEE
Merry Christmas Eve
facebook instagram twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment