Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2024: Set to Be A Massive Year - Openhand

QUANTUM SHIFT INTO 2024: Openhand 4-Day Zoom Retreat
Dear friends, 2024 is set to be a massive year for humanity in the Shift, as huge energy flows gear up.

A broad swathe of people around the planet will move onto the Karmic Plane, which is exciting because much transition is possible. But it's bound to mean much turbulence in our lives too. That's why it's going to greatly help to get ahead of the curve, to peel away what you're ready to, right now, and open the space for new vibrant energies.

Openhand has specifically crafted new insights and processes to help you capitalise. If you feel the pull, join us. Bright Blessings<<< Open 💎
NEW YEAR RETREAT TO KICK START YOUR 2024: 29th Dec - 1st Jan Working Half Days to Fit with Your Family Life
Here's what people say about Openhand Zoom Retreats...

"The last five days at the Openhand Retreat have been phenomenal. Loads of old karmic relationship energy has shifted. In fact, since starting the Openhand work just a few months ago, everything in my life has changed beyond belief. Intense and utterly transformative, I’m so grateful to have found Openhand, connecting with like-minded souls and discovering who I really am. We ARE the shift!!"

- Jane

"Just a quick email to express my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for the life changing and enlightening experience over the past 5 days. Wowsers! The retreat was the jumpstart I needed to power up my spiritual journey and you not only gave me the motivation and guidance required but also offered the tools I was lacking to forge my way through the important inner work that I now know was required. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

- Nicky

"I was wondering how the virtual one would work and now I know the answer...brilliantly"

- Diane

It's essential to seize the opportunity right now - to establish your energetic momentum into the New Year as the Field Transforms. See you there. Open 💎
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW: New Year Retreat: 29th Dec-1st Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment