Thursday, April 29, 2021

Tapping Meditation for Accepting Change and Your Higher Good

Tapping Meditation for Accepting Change and Your Higher Good
 

Take a moment to check in with how you are feeling right now about your life -- the choices you're making, the things you desire to create, the things you're releasing or feel you might need to release . . 

Notice where those feelings show up in your body. 

On a scale of 0-10, how intense are feelings of unsureness about all that? Take two or three deep breaths before you begin . . .

Fill in the blanks with whatever issues are hard for you right now.
 

Tapping on the side of either hand, say out loud:

Karate Chop Point: Even though I'm not sure I'm going in the right direction at times, especially in the areas of _____ and _____ [name issues that are hard for you], I still deeply love and honor myself

Karate Chop Point: Even though I feel I am not always hearing my higher self, I still completely respect and Love myself

Karate Chop Point: I AM clearing that resistance, and learning how to fully hear and act on higher guidance

Inner eyebrow: All this unsureness 
Side of eye: All this stress or sadness some days 
Under eye: As I realize what I need to release from my life
Under nose: I feel the need to cover up dense emotion, or stress or worry
Under mouth: I get caught up in distractions like internet or TV or food
Collarbone: I feel resistance coming up when I know something has to change
Under arm: Because in the past, realizing I need to shift something in my life
Top of head: Came in the form of being criticized by myself or others 

Inner eyebrow: I know I can accept higher Wisdom
Side of eye: Without feeling I'm bad or wrong 
Under eye: It's just hard to believe at times 
Under nose: This fear that I need something from this situation, that I will Lose a part of me if I let it go -- or that I'm being redirected because "I'm bad"
Under mouth: I AM releasing that Now
Collarbone: I AM releasing the need to cling to old habits
Under arm: Old ideas, old patterns and addictions
Top of head: That do not align with my Higher Good

Inner eyebrow: I'm allowing my Higher Good now!
Side of eye: I'm releasing those habits, patterns, addictions, beliefs that are dense
Under eye: That belong to 3D life
Under nose: I AM sending Light to my shadow aspect, my fearful, smaller self
Under mouth: I AM allowing clearing all that is not my true and authentic self, and allowing in higher Wisdom
Collarbone:  I AM allowing Freedom from the past 
Under arm:  I AM allowing Peace of mind, wellness, wholeness, and balance
Top of head: I AM allowing calm feelings of safety and security as I make the changes my higher self is calling me to now

Inner eyebrow: I AM allowing all the Good that I desire 
Side of eye: I AM clearing all resistance to having that
Under eye: Clearing whatever I was holding in my energies
Under nose: That has blocked the Changes I have needed to make
Under mouth: I choose to feel Connected to the Source of All Things 
Collarbone: I choose to feel Connected to my higher self and Divine Wisdom
Under arm: In new and very empowering ways
Top of head: And I choose to feel really good about making positive changes 

Inner eyebrow: I choose to feel calm about those Changes, on every level 
Side of eye: Conscious and subconscious
Under eye: I AM the co-Creative power in my life
Under nose: I choose to allow positive Change, and to release that which is not for my higher good
Under mouth: I also Choose to Allow only that which IS for my higher good
Collarbone: Because I deserve it
Under arm: As a magnificent child of this Universe 
Top of head: I AM Worthy and Deserving of all the Joy, fulfillment, and Love the Universe has to offer


Take a deep breath in, then breathe out. Notice how you feel in your body. Check in again on the intensity of that any emotions you were feeling, on the 0-10 scale.

Any shift towards 0 is moving us in the right direction. Moving to a 5 or under is doing great!

Adapted from: "Allowing Money (and Other Good Stuff)" by Brad Yates
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment