Friday, April 23, 2021

Archeology of the Soul: A Four-Day Excursion of Soulful Revival - Bobby Klein

"Whatever you need on all levels of your existence is there for you."
HOPI PROVERB

Learn about the RETREAT TEACHERS AND GUIDES

Dear Community, 

2012, we all remember that potent time in the world, calling the end of days as the Long Count Mayan Calendar ended its cycle. I had moved from Los Angeles to Tulum the year before. It was as though the world was a community considering what it meant. All thinking that if this was not the end of days it was the end of an era. It was at that time I felt called to gather souls at my first retreat in Tulum. It was a glorious time, reminding me of the 60’s in California. There was a very real community and fellowship emerging. There was hope. The retreat of souls we held at Uno Astrolodge was magnificent. Those of you who were here and are reading this, know of what I am writing. There was a bond formed between us. Friendships and relationships formed that have remained by the test of time, till today. I remain in Tulum in 2021, again a potent time. It is a time to reclaim and restore the feeling of love and hope and it is for this reason I am hosting The archeology of The Soul retreat. We will join together at Ikal Hotel on the Caribbean beach, connected to nature and with respect for our hosts on the land of the Mayan, here in Tulum. The purpose is to continue to do the work of introspection and transformation, but it is also and importantly for joy and celebration that we are here, we are survivors and have hope, hope for a New Earth. An earth of equanimity and spirit.

I will be hosting and teaching along with a faculty of teachers and leaders from many points in the world.

I invite you to join me, the teachers, the spirit of the land, the waters, the jungle. Come to remember the magnificent beings we are. To remember who we are is enlightenment as together we will walk the road less travelled, no longer alone in our quest for improving, loving and living in joy…..being aware that the world has passed through a year of difficulty, doubt and grief, and while it is not over, we have an opportunity to heal. As we heal we heal the world.

I often quote my Hopi teachers by saying: “We are the ones we have been waiting for”
This is truth.

Join me as together we join with the souls and wisdom of the ancestors here in Tulum, Quintana Roo.
 
In La’kesh ala kin, I am the other you…and I would not have it any other way

With love in truth and spirit, 

BobbyK

P.S. Early bird special ends on April 30th 馃檹

FOLLOW BOBBY:

No comments:

Post a Comment