Thursday, July 29, 2021

Abundance Call Starting Soon -- Note New PIN Code! - Caroline Oceana Ryan



Greetings, Amazing One!


The energies coming now are still incredibly powerful. If you are feeling stretched, exhausted, challenged in ways that get intense at times -- 

The Abundance Group Call offers empowering energy work in a supportive, loving community, and it's starting soon! 
 

Wednesday, July 28, 2021
5:45 PM Pacific / 8:45 PM Eastern


US Dial-in Number: (206) 402-0100

Please Note New Participant Code: 059573 #

For local US and international numbers, go to: 
http://YourConferenceLine.com/Local/?eventid=127158663 

If you are unable to use any of the phone numbers they offer, try this link,
15 minutes before event time: 

https://InstantTeleseminar.com/Events/127158663

[I haven't found that that link works for most people, but give it a try if you are outside the US and
cannot otherwise connect with the Call.]



For each call, please have your Abundance notebook handy, or a blank computer document. And have this email out, for the Tapping script below!

We sometimes write things out to shift subconscious beliefs, unearth old blocks and dissolve them, or to affirm more concretely what we're creating.


See you soon!

In Divine Love,
Caroline


 

Tapping Meditation to Create a Breakthrough


Ask yourself how intense are the feelings of being blocked from co-creating what you desire to create right now. Let yourself go into those emotions before you tap -- let them come up. 

Rate those emotions on a scale of 0 - 10, 10 being the most dense and difficult level. As you tap, fill in the blanks for the area of life you are thinking of.

 

Then start tapping on the side of either hand, and say out loud: 


Karate Chop Point: Even though I can never seem to create a breakthrough in this area, I still completely Love and accept myself

Karate Chop Point: Even though a part of me thinks it can't be doneI still completely Love and respect myself

Karate Chop Point: Even though my subconscious resists growth and expansion sometimesI still completely love and honor myself

Inner eyebrow: All this feeling of being held back . . .
Side of eye: All this upset and aggravation . . .
Under eye: All this feeling of defeat at not being able to move forward in this part of my life . . . 
Under nose: This whole area of ______________ should not be hard to do!
Under mouth: I really love this part of life
Collarbone: Some part of my subconscious keeps blocking me
Under arm: Or some old oath or vow, or old soul agreement
Top of head: Some other interference is holding me back

Inner eyebrow: I AM not allowing this any longer
Side of eye: I AM calling in all forms of higher assistance now
Under eye: I AM calling in the Archangels, my Spirit team, my soul family -- all healers and Transmutation needed, to dissolve this barrier
Under nose: I AM creating a bridge between me and what I AM co-Creating now
Under mouth: I AM releasing and dissolving all that has held me back from positive growth and expansion
Collarbone: Releasing all old oaths, vows, agreements, contracts -- they all go into the Violet Transmuting Flame of Saint Germain now
Under arm: Releasing all resistance to my higher good
Top of head: Releasing all the old stuck energy patterns, all dark interferences 

Inner eyebrow: On behalf of Mother Earth, I release all stuck patterns that are holding back anyone on this planet . . .
Side of eye: From claiming their higher good
Under eye: We are reaching beyond where we have been in the past 
Under nose: I AM not alone in any of this
Under mouth: I AM now releasing all resistance to my higher good, and the good of all
Collarbone: I now release all old patterns of resistance to my higher good
Under arm: And I release all feelings of "need" and all ego-mind attachments
Top of head: We are all releasing feelings of passivity and helplessness

Inner eyebrow: I AM releasing the tendency to feel that this issue is a "problem"
Side of eye: I AM releasing all blocks in my subconscious and my energy field
Under eye: That are holding me back from co-Creating ______________________
Under nose: And I release from my life and energies all presences and interferences trying to hold me back, no matter who or what they are
Under mouth: I AM co-Creating perfectly now
Collarbone: I AM allowing myself to co-Create, without or fear of failure 
Under arm: I AM sending all forms of resistance to my higher good into the transmuting Violet Flame of Saint Germain
Top of head: I AM becoming my higher self, and no good thing can be denied me now!


Now rate the emotions around this issue. If you get a 5 or lower, you are doing great! If not -- keep tapping. Do more rounds. Create your own script to suit exactly the issue that you are working to change now.




“Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are beneath the thinker. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise. You are the Love and Joy beneath the pain.”

- Eckhart Tolle

 


No comments:

Post a Comment