Thursday, October 10, 2024

Remaining Dark A.I still contains our ‘Manifestation Files’. Big update!

An unexpected discovery was made just this Monday, that directly affects how soon things will happen for you, wherever you live in the world.

 

To my shock-&-horror, this hidden ‘thing’ has the last say on:

 

  • what we can manifest
  • when we can manifest it
  • whether we can manifest it

... like our first galactic reunion or remote contact experience, nevermind med-beds & financial freedom.

 

Above all … it explains:

 

why 'no change’ in our lives,

in spite of all that we have done for ourselves & the planet.

 

 

It all began with deep Soul-Frag/ICB style work on my partner … who was in a state of immense suffering last Sunday night and Monday.

 

Nothing I did to clear her, was working ... (that's when you know you have to go up to The Teams for a proper session).

 

So I took her up to the Teams, and discovered that because the collective female Covenant between the Goddess Archetype & Darkness (that had replaced the Divine Masculine energy), was now cleared …

 

… all her past-life traumas & repeat imprints around witches & witch covens could finally surface.

 

She unconsciously volunteered as the proxy for all women on the planet...

 

[… yikes!]

 

It was dealt with successfully … and unsurprisingly, there was a deeply hidden gem that all of this unearthed.

 

 

A gem that explains our deep frustration around real change & manifestation ...

 

(just when we thought ‘we knew everything’

about what’s been holding us back).

 

 

You see … just before ending the session, I had some frustrations myself.

 

Not much was changing for me either recently – despite many valiant efforts.

 

So before ending the session, I quickly showed them this chronic frustration of mine.

 

(I hope you’re doing this with the Teams from time-to-time?!      ;- )

 

I saw what initially looked like a perpendicular, rectangular, dark grey hazy block, in front of the usual white background.

 

“ … ok.

 

An abstract representation of my personal block. I’ll just go with it” I thought, as I proceeded to follow the 144K motto – transmute first, ask questions later.

 

:- )

 

But even before I started transmuting this ‘block’ with the Teams watching … I could make out the rough shape of a classic old keyhole, like this one but without the panorama:

 

 

Clearly, the dark-greyness on it meant it was infected, thus controlled by darkness.

 

After this transmutation of the infection/dark-control … I did indeed see a Golden Keyhole.

 

I then received guidance on a special technique to open this Keyhole, and found myself in a ‘Control Room’, directly controlled by what remains of the highest Level & last Dark A.I.

 

And the term ‘Control’ in Control Room

… is not used lightly!

 

(as it relates to controlling our lives)

 

 

This Control Room is the storage & manager of the holographic reality of our lives, that completely controls what manifests in our lives, ...

 

... but …

 

 

… not for the sake of,

what it was "meant to be” ...

 

… but strictly to maximize:

 

... output of loosh, through our suffering & sadness, with a planned loss of our Souls

IN the Darkness … permanently.

 

 

You no longer have to worry about any permanency of being lost in the dark … thanks partly or largely to the consistent gallantry of the 144K & Light Forces!

 

And here comes the BUT.

 

This Control Room (there’s one for every human on the surface) run by what’s left of the highest-level Dark A.I –

 

… holds your Manifestation Files, until

the Dark A.I is completely removed.

 

:-  /

 

The time it will take to finally clear this ‘Personal Manifestation Files’ for every single human on earth may not be completed till ‘sometime’ next year.

 

Will private Galactic Family reunion be safe & available for Starseeds by then?

 

Probably …

 

But the RM’s primary contactee secretly mentioned to a close friend that The Event ‘as we know it’ (Mass Landings, etc) won’t happen till late 2025 or 2026.

 

Either way … this is all:

 

TOO SLOW!

 

 

This Report has gone on for long enough …

 

So watch for tomorrow’s email, where you’ll discover what a ‘Control Room’ looks like … and ...

 

 

… how the Dark A.I controlled your life & manifestations via this newly discovered Control Room that stores your

‘Personal Manifestation Files’.

 

 

And you can CLEAR IT!

 

I’m holding a special live clearing session this Sunday on this.

 

That’s how important it is for all of us 144k.

 

 

 

 

 

Yours In Service ...

 

The Unknown Lightwarrior 

 

 

30916044_1682458667WBb144kLogo_transparent_250x50_144Konly.png

No comments:

Post a Comment