Thursday, October 17, 2024

Meet Samantha ∞Animal Reiki Healer & Sacred Geometry Chakra Healer

Sweet Beings of Light- 

Over the past several months, I have had the pleasure of mentoring Samantha Vaid. She is a gifted animal reiki healer and does a unique form of sacred geometry chakra healing (for humans). I felt compelled to tell you all about her for several reasons. I'm not an animal healer, and I also don't do the type of healing on humans that Samantha employs. I also believe in her, her abilities and her readiness to do this work for any of you who are interested and would like to book and receive a session with her a lot sooner than you would be able to do so with me.
 
Click here to watch a video of Samantha introducing herself to all of you...



Samantha's instagram handle is @samanthahealsla. I recommend following her there, as she posts wonderful videos that are informational and healing. Also, you can contact her by email to schedule a sacred geometry chakra healing session for you or a reiki session for your animal companion at: healingreikipaws@gmail.com.

Her website for animal reiki healing is: https://healingreikipaws.com/
Her website for sacred geometry healing on humans is: https://samanthahealsla.com/

I love you,

Daniel Scranton

No comments:

Post a Comment