Sunday, May 21, 2023

[NEW] PART 7: MESSAGE FROM ATON CREATOR GOD OF LIGHT -~~~MESSAGE TO ALL~~~ MAY 28, 2022

[NEW]  PART 7:   MESSAGE FROM ATON CREATOR GOD OF LIGHT -~~~MESSAGE TO ALL~~~ MAY 28, 2022

\

ATON:  I AM CREATOR GOD ATON, AND THAT WHICH I DECREE SHALL BE THAT WHICH WILL COME TO PASS IN THE ULTIMATE PLAY AND EXPERIENCE.  MINE SHALL BE SHELTERED WITHIN MY WINGS AS THE TRUMPET SOUNDS.  FEAR NOT FOR I BE WITH YOU EVEN INTO THE DARKEST SHADOWS--WALK WITH ME IN THE SAFETY OF INFINITE SERVICE AND YE SHALL FEAR NO EVIL AGAINST YOU.

I AM ATON AND THAT WHICH I DECREE SHALL BE THAT WHICH WILL COME TO PASS IN THE ULTIMATE PLAY AND EXPERIENCE.  MINE SHALL BE SHELTERED WITHIN MY WINGS AS THE TRUMPET SOUNDS.  FEAR NOT FOR I BE WITH YOU EVEN INTO THE DARKEST SHADOWS--WALK WITH ME IN THE SAFETY OF INFINITE SERVICE AND YE SHALL FEAR NO EVIL AGAINST YOU.

Ah, my children of Earth!  How I have longed for a millennium for you all to com e to the Light.  I have watched and cared for all of you over these past 20,000 civilizations upon my most beautiful orb.  I have watched and waited for the Light to be prevalent to the point that all would reach to the heavens and rejoice at Earth’s beauty, and live in love with all, who live upon her surface.

I have reached out my hand of Love to all, who would take it and make of yourself the greatest souls, for I created your most wonderful electric body with my spark within each of you! 

It was my hope and joy for each of you to fan that spark, your God Spirit within, to know the power and glory you could achieve if you fed that great Spirit within.  I gave you freewill so you could choose that upper pathway even though the Dark Brother and his minions requested to live on my beautiful orb.

Alas, as each civilization came about, the Darkness increased, for there were so few that even recognized me or their power within.  What happened?  Earth gradually became the planet of War, hate and anger because of the wiles and temptations of the evil ones to all to gain wealth, wanting all physical things to satisfy their hunger for power and control.  The soul cannot grow upon things of physical, but only spiritual food that was rarely provided in communication and mediation with me, Creator.

I kept hoping that, as each new civilization came about, I would find ones to become ones of the Light, but again I was disappointed, as so few even recognized their great Power within.  I thought those, who lived in Atlantis, would see the Light.   There were some, but the Light faded out with war with Lemuria, the destruction of the moon and the war of hate.  For this reason, the great continent sank into the ocean.

Mother Earth groaned with pain and longed for ones to help her clean up her polluted surface, but alas, as the centuries passed the civilizations got worse. 

This present and last civilization had to have the answer, for Earth was given one last Great Cycle of 206 million years to graduate.  There were 22 cycles around the Greatest Central Sun and Mother Earth tried 2 times to graduate to a higher dimension, but failed.  Each time she would turnover and cleanse her surface she returned to be a 3D planet, with ones upon her surface returning to continue their war after war after war.

Finally, at the last moment of this very last civilization in 3D, the Ones for which she has awaited came to the Light.  They are Sananda’s Flock with some of these that have realized their creative power within.  It had to be 3D ones to initiate the great help, for the Lighted Realms live by the Law of Non-intervention.  It was TOGETHER that the 3D Flock of believers and the Lighted Realms have done to clean up Mother Earth.

Even though Satanian and Niburian Empires and their demons have been uncreated, their earth minions have kept their evil plans going for total control of all.  Much to their dismay, the Lightworkers countered with their great God Spirit within and Sananda to accomplish the impossible of putting a halt to their evil plans.  Their plans are in disarray.   Mother Earth has sighed a breath of relief, and is now ready to graduate.

We are at the last moments of this last 3D civilization, and although World War III is still being planned they shall not happen.  We are down to the very last days of Earth in 3D.  I rejoice, as does Mother Earth!

A great chord shall be struck, and the orchestra of the entire Cosmos shall play the celestial song.  At the moment of the great crescendo. the beam of safety shall appear to evacuate all, who wish to come to safety at the time Earth turns over on her axis to graduate to a higher dimension.  All memory shall return to all souled ones.  All 3D life shall vanish in the great water flooding the planet from all oceans, coupled with the eruption of all volcanoes.

There are still a very few days for those still slumbering ones from the Truth and Light.  For the Lightworkers, I again reiterate to keep balanced, calm and focused. I repeat those well-known words you have heard many times.  I HOPE ALL SOULS SHALL ELECT TO STEP INTO THE RESCUING BEAM OF LIGHT.  I remind you that all the souls of creation (trees bushes, flowers, rocks, insects, bird life and aniaml life have already been taken to safety. The beam of Light comes to offer rescue to all humans!  My great words echo the familiar words:

"BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY!"

My great LIQUID LOVE to ALL!

CREATOR GOD ATON OF LIGHT!

****************************************

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/spiritual/specific_channelings/creator_source/hatonn_-_aton/news.php?q=1651708823

No comments:

Post a Comment