Monday, May 22, 2023

[NEW] PART 11~~~MESSAGE FROM THE MASTER CHRISTOS--ESU IMMANUEL 'JESUS' SANANDA~~~MOTHER EARTH~~~ DECEMBER 14, 2022

[NEW] PART 11~~~MESSAGE FROM THE MASTER CHRISTOS--ESU IMMANUEL 'JESUS' SANANDA~~~MOTHER EARTH~~~ DECEMBER 14, 2022

 

SANANDA: I AM THE ONE YOU CALLED ‘JESUS’ IMMANUEL.  MY CREATOR CALLS ME SANANDA.  I AM THE ONE WHOM YOU AWAIT.  I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA.

Today’s message is about the turning of Mother Earth. She has been holding off time after time. The Lightworkers are wondering why she hasn’t turned over, as she promised to do so several times.  Allays, she was adamant about turning on her axis but reneged at the last minute.

I have talked to the moon several times.  Finally, I decided to give her a vision of what she would look like when she graduated to 5th dimension,  She was amazed, as her future showed a growling earth like a sun.  She saw gorgeous trees. mountains and all kinds of flowers, trees and shrubs.  The mountains were tremendously tall and a  sight to see.  Those that peopled her were taking great care of all animals and everything created.  There was no evil war of killing but everyone lived in Love and Harmony.

After that vision, at the requests\ of my Lightworkers, I gave her a vision of her future if she did not turn on her axis.  A horrible smell like a sewer wafted through the polluted atmosphere that almost took her breath away.  In addition, that Mother Earth saw the degradation and utmost evil she never imagined.  Earth looked bedraggled, worn out and utterly at death’s door.

I said “Is this what you want to be in the near future?  Is this your demanding goal?”

By this time, Earth was crying and said.  ”Oh, no!  Am I at that doorway?”  I replied, “I am sorry to tell you that you are at the very edge of that vision.  You are to make a choice of which vision you want.  Every time you make a date to turn over and renege at doing what you promised, = you have been going toward that scenario.

I do think my analogy got through to Mother Earth. She saw with certainty that if she did not turn to shine like a sun, her future would be most evil and run by Satan’s minions.

Mother Earth cried out in agony and said, “I have set a date and by the will of God Aton, who created me, I shall go forth  and shine like a sun”.

I replied. “All upon your surface now are taken care of by the Lighted Realms. Not even a blade of grass has been left behind.  You have your freewill to choose either way.  Remember every time you have not done what you promised, you slide further “down the rabbit hole.  I am delighted that you are turning to the Light.  Bless you Dear Mother Earth!”  Mother Earth’s agony and fear  immediately dissipated.

May all of you, who read this message, please say a prayer for Mother Earth, that she make the right choice of graduating to a higher dimension and will not be afraid of doing so,  Mother Ear is satisfied that she wishes to graduate and the Lightworkers are to be lifted off.  She waits a few more days.

My blessings to all!

SALU

ESU I8JMMANUEL ‘JESUS’ SANANDA

************************************************

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/spiritual/specific_channelings/sananda/news.php?q=1668632399

No comments:

Post a Comment