Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Event is Happening newsletter Jen McCarty


Dearest Brothers and Sisters,
 
 
It has been a moment since I've written to you all, with a general newsletter.
 
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all the new members of our group, who met me through the Laura Eisenhower interview.
 
You are so welcome.
 
This group was created in 2018, based on a vision I received about the Samvartika, the Solar Fresh event.
 
Many people were also tuning into the event at that time and the group blew up overnight.
 
I had a lot of issues with my own Facebook and I lost the group for a year as well as my own personal platform, through speaking out about the COVID narrative.
 
I manifested getting my group back and my profile back through an amazing miracle, and here we are all now.
 
Everything That is going on in our world at the moment is deeply pointing to the fact that this is a marker time in our planetary evolution. Particularly with the announcement of Elizabeth's passing, this is a huge marker and really, truly symbolizes the death of the old black hat guard.
 
This is such a phenomenally exciting time to be alive, and I would like to remind us all that we are the anchors of the golden Age. Through our own connection to source energy, we ground and anchor the Golden Age, the age of innocence.
 
Last night, I was in the bath and I was reflecting on my life as today marks the nine year anniversary of my full-blown spiritual ascension on top of glastonbury tor a few, days before my 40th birthday.
 
 
So much has been accomplished in the last nine years and so many lives have been touched. So many souls core have been touched by the transmissions and the purity of the sacred teachings that have been shared.
 
This is a reminder to all of us that it is through your vibration that we anchor the Golden Age through the choices that we make, through our governance over our egoic consciousness and not allowing it to indulge in thought forms of fear and separation.
 
 
Last night, I received extremely powerful information about the 10:10 portal, and I was shown that we are going to be decoding the one and the zero and how that relates to the differentiation between the soul consciousness and the spirit.
 
This is a huge part of alchemy, and when we understand the differentiation, so much clarity reigns in our divine consciousness eternally.
 
The 10:10 portal is deeply connected to the anchoring of the Age of Innocence and the Age of Innocence is activated through the sacred reunion of the Twin flames.
 
Twin flames - when they come into recognition of each other, experience the bonafide ascension of their consciousness through coming out of separation into union, and in that moment the lie and separation is no more, and the soul of consciousness realizes its oneness with its Twin Flame God and all that is.
 
This is when we are restored back on a frequency level to the codes of perpetual innocence, which will be the hallmark of the Golden Age.
 
In the 10-10 transmission, we will be deeply anchoring this in the collective grid.
 
 
For those of you that are not aware, I host global ceremonies on all numerological portal dates and Pagan ceremonial dates.
 
The last one that I hosted was on the Equinox.
 
I have been hosting these transmissions for six years and they are regularly attended up by up to three to 500 people.
 
I will be sharing my Ascension report in a few days, which will invite you all to participate in the 10-10 Global Transmission.
 
 
Also, just to let everyone know, I have created an Ascension Acceleration club, for those of you that want to study very deeply and closely with me, and have extremely close proximity to me and my sacred teachings.
 
It is a very small group and everyone has a lot of access to my teachings and huge discounts on my offerings.
 
There are so many benefits to joining the Ascension Acceleration Club. Here are some of them.
 
The cost to join the club is £10 per month / £2.50 per week and when you sign up you sign up as an ongoing member if you would like at any time no longer be a member there will be an option for you to unsubscribe also please feel free to email me at cosmicgypsy33@gmail.com if you would like to unsubscribe
 
 
Some of the curriculum that we are going to be covering in the Ascension acceleration membership club are:
 
Christ consciousness what does it mean how do we stabilise in Christ consciousness
 
how do we become a spiritual heavyweight and truly anchor in Christ consciousness
 
I will be sharing with you the deep and profound teachings of Yeshua and Magdalene and these teachings are deeply connected to the essene teachings we will be working with the essene teachings
 
In the club we will also be working with our energetic body we will be working with our chakras - upgrading all of our chakras and doing incredible work to clear any blockages in our chakras
 
this is also connected to our angelic wings and working on a deep spiritual level to ensure our wings are vibrant and in optimum spiritual health..
 
There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions with regular Q&A is in the group..
 
I will share with you many teachings around sacred sexuality and how to heal our womb and how to heal all sexual blocks..
 
I will share many freebies with you such as chapters from my books in PDF and audio form and I will share with you meditations from time to time.
 
I will go live in the group with the opportunity to go extremely deep into spiritual subjects of profound importance..
 
There is so much more which will be revealed in due course
 
I've been guided to launch the Ascension acceleration club in a Facebook group and also in my cartra membership for brothers and sisters in the community that are not on Facebook
 
here is the link to sign up
 
love 
 
Jen
 
Facebook
Instagram
Made with love in Flodesk.

No comments:

Post a Comment