Wednesday, September 21, 2022

DAILY BLOG : NEW EARTH ALERTS and INFORMATION - Celia Fenn


DAILY BLOG : NEW EARTH ALERTS and INFORMATION

21st September 2022

Wow, much excitement in Celia's life today as I saw my first whales...from my home balcony!
To my delight I was able to watch them for about 15 minutes as they swam across the Bay. Ok. I had to use binoculars to actually see them clearly, but I felt deeply blessed to be able to indulge in home based whale watching.
Archangel Michael tells me that the Whales and Dolphins are coming forward to assist us at this Equinox to inaugurate the 6th and 7th dimensions of the New Earth for habitation by Human Angels/ the Luminosa Species.
This is huge.
It allows us to access levels of consciousness and manifestation that have not been used since the days of Lemuria. Lemurian "Oceanic consciousness" is returning with its ebbs and flows and spirals. We are aligning more fully with Galactic flows and with Galactic Manifestation techniques.
But, as Archangel Michael confirms, you must have let go of 3D "Duality consciousness" before you can inhabit the Galactic flows of Oneness and the Weaving of Time/Space from these levels.
The Whales welcome you home at this Equinox moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment