Thursday, September 24, 2020

Replay of Last Abundance Night's Call - Relax & Feel Abundantly Provided For

 


Greetings, Great Ascending Being!

 

If you weren't on last night's Abundance Call, or if you'd like to benefit from the energies all over again, here is the link to the replay

I'm sharing it with everyone this week, because so many are desiring strongly to release feelings of stress, worry, tension, and uncertainty now, about health, money, work, relationships, or the state of the world (or all of that).

This is active energetic support you can take in while just relaxing, and following along with the meditations. 


Let's call on higher support! It is always there for us.

Also, a quick reminder: Part I of the Collective's new series, Abundantly Provided For, is available now through this Saturday (till midnight Eastern Time), with special lower pricing, and an added gift . . . 

And a Pay What You Can option.

At the end of this email, I share a video that demonstrates some of the energy work the series offers.
 
So here's a bit about the series . . . 
 


Bigger than just getting us out of momentary stuckness (though it can help with that as well), this is about coming out of feelings of loss & lack as a way of life . . . 

And releasing panic about what is happening in the world now, or in our own lives.

This new series offers the kind of energy work and relaxing, centering meditation that moves you into greater Peacefulness, lifting your emotional vibration and beliefs about what is possible for you.

The energies also assist in moving us further into 5D manifestation and self-healing abilities.

So that rather than falling into loss and uncertainty, you can choose to make this time we're in now 
Miraculous . . .

 

Releasing Limitations – Healing in the Light of the Emerald Green Ray



Relax into this journey to the higher realms, and receive the Emerald Green Ray of Healing into any area of your life where you feel limited, stressed, or unsure about solutions. 

Dissolve old Abundance blocks and more easily create new and higher forms of health, vitality, Love, and Abundant provision.

Length: 17 Minutes



Healing & Transmuting in the Light of the Universal Sun 



Join multitudes of higher beings and fellow Light Bringers in taking in the illuminating energies of the Universal Sun. 

Relax and accept higher Light into every particle of your being, as you release false survival-based identities, old trauma, and energy interferences, releasing the energetic confines of 3D life . . .

Length: 16 Minutes


Acclimating to 5D – Your New Earth Self



Relax into the beauty of 5D Earth as you receive the healing of Lady Gaia. Drink in her crystalline Light and  revitalize and renew all of your energetic systems. 

Detoxify and cleanse from Earth experiences, breathing in the support of the higher realms . . .

Length: 12 Minutes

 

I AM Always Provided For – Abundance in Times of Transition



This empowering meditation carries you energetically from apparent lack, as old Earth forms crumble and fade, to the fullness of New Earth provision. 

Travel a smooth, calm sea to full and perfect provision in this time of monumental transition with this meditation, full of embedded energies to reassure and help you shift into active co-Creation. 

Length: 16 Minutes 
 

The beautiful background music on all the guided meditations is by Thaddeus, an Angelic Being channeled by Sanaya Roman of www.OrinDaben.com.


This new video from the Collective demonstrates some of the energy work the series offers:
 

 

A special lower price of $27 is available for the series from today (Thursday) till 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time on Saturday, September 26.

Go here to purchase or to find out more.

Please know that if you currently have a much lower income than usual, a small donation will suffice for you to receive this series.

You'll find the DONATE button at the bottom of the webpage.

I will email you the four series meditations and the gift meditation as soon as possible after receiving notice of your donation.

As you give, you open the way to receive. Giving/Receiving = One Circle!

 

What People Are Saying about the Abundantly Provided For Series . . .


Releasing Limitations – Healing in the Light of the Emerald Green Ray

“The Releasing Limitations meditation has released a tight area that I have had in the back area of my chest for a week now. I thought it was muscular, but now I am thinking it was an emotional issue as it in the heart area. 

I found it was just wonderful to feel the green light, and I will now be calling on this all the time during the day. 

It is exactly what I was asking to have for meditation.”

Adelle, NSW Australia

 
“Thank you for all this, THANK YOU! I just finished the first two meditations (Releasing Limitations and Healing & Transmuting in the Light of the Universal Sun). 

The energy work is wonderful, and my body went into lots of release right away. I’m excited about the other two. I love energy work. :)”

David G, Australia

 
“I really liked the meditations, especially the healing one. The tone of the voice and the cadence are truly beautiful.”

Margaret, North Carolina



Healing & Transmuting in the Light of the Universal Sun

A wonderful healing experience that took me back to events of this lifetime and others. 

Gentle and powerful. I could let go in the safety of the Sun.” 

Rose W, Australia

 

The combination of the Collective’s words, Caroline Oceana Ryan’s gentle voice, and the soft, supportive music, helped me to reach my calm center, enabling me to release all unwanted/unneeded energy into the light, for transmutation.

I felt myself and thousands of other souls, joining together with the Universal Sun. 

I recommend this meditation for the healing of our selves, as well as for joining with other souls with the same intent, making the circle of light even brighter, which is crucial in our present time.”

Kristin, Minnesota

 

“I experienced releasing sadness and not belonging, and received feeling made whole, in just the way I was created to be.”

Nancy, Illinois


Acclimating to 5D – Your New Earth Self

This meditation took me to a very sweet, protective, healing place.

While lying on the bed of moss, I cried, feeling totally and tenderly cradled by Mother Earth. 

On my return trip back through the grassy field, I found that I was skipping like a child! 

The effects of this meditation came so softly, so subtly, so smoothly, that I didn’t realize it was already over! 

I recommend this meditation for the powerful, yet gentle reminder, that we are so very loved, nurtured, and supported by the Universe. 

I also recommend this meditation to truly feel what it is like to be living in 5D! Fantastic!” 

Kristin, Minnesota

 

Soft and gentle. I was soothed by Mother Earth. 

I felt reassured and safe to be in the present moment, trusting all will transpire as it is meant to in this divine timing.” 

Rose W, Australia

 

I delighted in living and feeling from the heart-mind.

Nancy, Illinois


I AM Always Provided For – Abundance in Times of Transition

 

The Abundance in Times of Transition meditation is the answer to something I was asking for in my mind and didn’t realise until I listened to the meditation. 

It felt like it was activating my third eye area, which feels further inside the mind than I thought it would be. 

Obviously even though I hadn’t exactly voiced that I needed this information, the higher guides had heard me. 

I certainly send so much love and thanks for all that your meditations have done in helping me.” 

Adelle, NSW Australia


 

“This quietly powerful meditation is definitely one for these energetically turbulent times! 

By means of a familiar image/metaphor, the always humanity-supporting and loving members of the Collective provide the insights and encouragement to help us move through our doubts and uncertainty. 

Thoughts to return to—frequently!”

Penny, Canada



“Throughout the meditation, when joining hands with my Light family, I actually felt my hands being held, and I felt so much love with the Light surrounding me and within me.”

Annette, British Columbia, Canada

 



To contact me, please do not hit "Reply," as this is not a reply email address.

Please email me at 
AscensionTimes@gmail.com.

Namaste!
Caroline

 


 
Copyright © 2014 - 2020 Caroline Oceana Ryan, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment