Friday, June 2, 2017

FOR YOUR MEDITATION - Co-Creating with the Violet Flame

During meditation or quiet time, call upon my energy to be present with you: ‘Violet Flame of Transmutation and Connectivity, I call upon your presence to draw forth, surround me and co-creating with me. I welcome your energies, consciousness and activations to be of service to my ascension in ways that I can understand as well as ways guided by my soul which I may not need to acknowledge. As your energy fills my entire being, I share with you my intention and reason for calling upon your assistance and service. (Please state your intention in your own words from your heart.) I now surrender to your co-creation of my intention within my being and reality, knowing that my soul and higher aspects will oversee all transitions and shifts activated within my being. Violet Flame of Transmutation and Connectivity I now receive your energy. Thanks and gratitude is expressed from my heart.’

No comments:

Post a Comment