Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Reality ReConstructor coming. I've been TESTING it. - 144K HQ - Thanksgiving

So I confirmed... he hasn't actually done the De-Hypnosis Audio yet, but he promised me he will do it over Thanksgiving.

 

...and I'll report back!

 

Meanwhile...my beloved partner, who I know to be the Atlantean priestess Ast'a'ra, reminded me that when she used to do this Audio every week, everything flowed so much smoothly for us both.

 

...she used to do it while floating in a float tank, to get the additional benefit of water as an interdimensional fluid - to take her de-hypnosis even further - and when everything shut down in 2020, she let that sacred practice slip away...

 

...and now with...

 

Cobra's Big Emphasis On

DE-Programing Ourselves 

+

My Emphasis On DE-Programing The Outer Matrix Codes

(yes, this tool exists, it's being tested now)

 

 

....she's going to be doing it weekly once again - starting tonight!

 

...even though tomorrow is Thanksgiving...and she's doing the cooking.   :-)

 

Last Sunday night & Monday morning, was a bad moment for my beloved & I.

 

The energies & emotions were dark, horrible ... riddled with fear & uncertainty about our immediate future.

 

Can you relate?

 

We weren't sure if it was rituals ... or dark consciousness within the sub-quantum anomaly ... or from the persistent resistance to us holding a physical grid-point in a sacred Goddess Gaia location nearby, which is starting to feel like holding the Alamo! :- / 

 

(and oh-by-the-way, holding this gridpoint played an instrumental role in preventing the 2nd Plandemic in 2023, among other things!).

 

Again ... it's the perils of having one of the biggest BULLS-EYES on your back (and on your loved ones backs) if you're super active for Planetary Liberation.

 

[CONTEXT: It's embarrassing spilling my heart out like this ... but, we couldn't raise anywhere near enough during the 11/11 donation drive, in spite of those who lovingly donated - which DID make a HUGE difference - but it only bought us another 3 weeks of avoiding having to find some kind of 3D work, reducing my ability to help lightworkers in need, and cutting down the number of 144K Meditations by a good 95 % as a result.]

 

[not good!] 

 

And this is darkness's aim, because it knows that:

 

... someone has to go out-on-a-limb, to

be that unexpected, unquantifiable

WILD CARD

that shifts everything to a far higher timeline consistently ...

 

which is what really changed everything.

 

 

"The White Hats' Plan", ... was simply not enough, on its own!

 

 

If it were ... the 144K wouldn't have been activated in the first place!

 

Yes, all signs point to The Event happening in 2024.....

 

But will all of us individual lightworkers be able to make it?

 

...there I was ... lying in bed ... my beloved in despair & panic ... calling on the Gamalghoom specifically, (BRILLIANT auric/energy technicians) and I started showing them the situation.

 

I 'found myself' guided to do a new form of energy work that focused on the

 

3 Critical Elements of Reality Construction.

 

... 20 mins later ... (quite literally): 

 

  • anxiety turned to hope 
  • positive drive was felt again
  • unique ideas on how to get out of this situation creatively started flowing
  • and within 2 hrs, we were putting one-foot-in-front-of-the-other again, moving forward toward our goals with confidence

 

We quite literally ended up on a much higher timeline.

 

 

All sense of helplessness

vanished!

 

 

The discovery of these 3 Critical Elements was quite a revelation, especially when combined in this way ... and I'll show you them in two special training webinars, over Thanksgiving Weekend, designed to get you to the Event with EASE! (...and yes, I'll explain how to combine it with the De-Hypnosis Audio for maximum effect!)

 

Going up to the Teams (or your Guides) for internal work, clears your field of sub-quantum anomaly (chaos particles, that constantly create the most negative outcome possible, for anything you do, in a compounding way) ... which alters your reality.

 

But because of the increasingly intense energies - with the fear, uncertainty & panic from the collective spilling into our fields ... this more exact method for reality reconstruction (whilst clearing your own field quicker) ... has become required.

 

Whether you have a bulls-eye on your back, or not.

 

I've been testing this each day since I discovered it.

 

And just because it's White Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend, there'll be no steep price. In fact, you'll be quite surprised how accessible such a potent thing will be.

 

More coming ... and I promise I'll do whatever I can, within my power, to get you THERE .. safe & sound!

 

I think about EVERY 144K Member .. who bravely stepped up!

 

Our personal & collective 144K POWER is yet to be realized.

 

 

So watch out for the two upcoming training webinars over Thanksgiving Weekend!

I'll really be going in depth about the deprogramming tools offered here at 144k HQ - and you'll be able to ask your questions, too!

 

 

 

Yours In Service ...

 

The Unknown Lightwarrior

 

30916044_1682458667WBb144kLogo_transparent_250x50_144Konly.png

No comments:

Post a Comment